How EdTech platforms are boosting global citizenship through international student mobility
The world is witnessing a rise in global citizenship. Global citizenship is a term based on the belief that people exist beyond geographical and political borders. Their civic rights and responsibilities stem from humanity and are not limited to their local communities or countries. Data from several countries corroborate this trend as more and more people identify themselves as global citizens.
International student mobility rests upon this notion of cosmopolitanism. Higher education institutions worldwide are enabling students with skills to survive and thrive in diverse environments. Countries employ international exchanges’ soft power to build goodwill and exhibit their willingness to foster diversity.
Higher education executives believe it is critical to develop a compelling online experience as the COVID-19 pandemic accelerates the drive to blended learning. Despite the technological advancements that have occurred in education, many students are still going back to school or enrolling in institutions in foreign lands. Studying abroad can give students an opportunity to learn through life-changing and immersive global experiences. Students who study abroad have the skills to interact in a variety of cultures and have the ability to adapt to new situations.
In this sustainable era, students are leveraging technological advancement to connect with the rest of the world. These Top 5 edtech platforms below have come up as a savior to help students make informed decisions regarding their education and career.
Here are the Top 5 edtech platforms which changes the mindset of overseas education aspirants:
- iSchoolConnect Technologies – iSchoolConnect is India’s leading and most trusted overseas education consultant in the global higher education industry that leverages cutting-edge AI technology. While it takes 200+ hours for one student to cover the entire application cycle, iSchoolConnect brings this down to 24 hours. Their scalable technology can sift through 2800+ universities & 300K+ programs to give profile-based recommendations. The other offerings, such as the Writing Mentor Tool and Video Interview Analyzer, help students receive instant feedback on college essays/SOPs and university and visa interview performance. iSchoolConnect is the simple one-stop-shop for all your higher education requirements. iSCs cutting-edge EdTech platform helps you apply to universities around the globe and study abroad. As one of the best overseas education consultants in the world, iSchoolConnect supports students every step of the way, helping save both time and money. The company’s state of the art AI-platform can scan through a vast collation of documents, recommend programs, and even arrange mock interviews, all within a matter of seconds.
- Study Group: Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for their students and partners. For 25 years, Study Group has been working with leading universities across the UK, Europe, North America, and Australasia. They nurture ambitious students from diverse academic backgrounds and prepare them for success at their chosen university through our on-campus International Study Centers. Their programs provide the language, academic and social skills that students need for university progression and continued success after they graduate. Each year they enroll over 30,000 students from more than 140 countries. India has been identified as one of the top growth opportunities for Study Group in 2020 and will be an integral contribution to achieving Study Group’s Vision 2022 strategy. The mission is to deliver an additional 800 new student enrolments (NSEs), to achieve significant market growth in India from 2020 onwards.
- Leverage Edu: Leverage Edu is India’s most trusted study abroad Ed-Tech platform providing full-stack services to students pursuing international education and careers. Headquartered in New Delhi, with offices in Hyderabad, Pune, and the recently launched European office in the UK, Leverage Edu offers specialized services along with various tech products such as Univalley- aimed at bringing together universities and students, Uniconnect- the World’s leading virtual education fair platform that helps 150+ universities connect with thousands of students, helping students apply in real-time and financial services.
- Leap Scholar: Founded in 2019, Leap Scholar is South Asia’s largest overseas study abroad platform with products & services in overseas education. Leap Scholar has pioneered the ‘platform way’ of end-to-end services for students pursuing international education and careers and has a thriving community of 1M+ students. It aims to help build a network of bright Indian students looking for International education with a vision to assist future leaders in pursuing their international careers. It’s a one-stop solution for all the need to kick start a global education dream – from exam prep, and choosing the right university to help with application and financing counseling to lining up job interviews.
- Yocket: Founded in 2015, Yocket is today the largest community-driven online platform for international education. They help students aspiring to study abroad by connecting them to the best universities in the world. To date, Yocket has helped more than 600,000 students plan their international education. Yocket for Students: Yocket is the perfect place to start your research and understand the process of studying in countries such as the USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, and many more. Yocket uses data science and ML combined with the power of the user community to accurately match students to more than 50,000 courses and specializations from 1200 international universities. Further, there’s access to application deadlines and tools to track universities’ decisions, prepare for tests, or connect with alumni and university reps. Yocket for University Representatives: Yocket is a great online platform to reach out to thousands of aspirants from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Nigeria, and many more countries.