TCI Delivered strong performance in Q3 FY2022 with PAT up by 94% and EBITDA up by 36% on y-o-y basis
Mumbai, 27th January 2022: Transport Corporation of India Ltd. (“TCI”), India’s leading integrated supply chain and logistics solutions provider, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ending 31st December 2021.
Performance Highlights: Q3 FY2022 vs. Q3 FY2021
▪ Revenue from operations of Rs. 759 Crores, growth of 6.2% y-o-y and 3.1% on a sequential basis
▪ EBITDA of Rs. 114 Crores compared to Rs. 84 Crores in Q3 FY2021
▪ EBITDA margin at 14.9% compared to 11.6% in Q3 FY2021
▪ PAT of Rs. 78 Crores compared to Rs. 40 Cores in Q3 FY2021 and grew by 94%
▪ PAT Margin at 10.1% compared to 5.5% in Q3 FY2021
Performance Highlights: 9M FY2022 vs. 9M FY2021
▪ Revenue from operations of Rs. 2359 Crores, growth of 23.5% 5 y-o-y
▪ EBITDA of Rs. 320 Crores compared to Rs. 197 Crores in 9M FY2021
▪ EBITDA margin at 13.5% compared to 10.2% in 9M FY2021
▪ PAT of Rs. 206 Crores compared to Rs. 85 Crores in 9M FY2021 and grew by 143%
▪ PAT Margin at 8.7% compared to 4.4% in 9M FY2021
Commenting on the results, Mr. Vineet Agarwal, Managing Director, TCI stated, “The third quarter and 9 months into the current financial year have been encouraging and in line with the positive business momentum in the country. All service offerings have performed well both on top-line and bottom-line fronts.
The festive season added to the growth despite constraints in the Automotive sector due to the ongoing semiconductor shortage. Multi-modal logistics continued to gain strides, especially our Coastal Shipping business performing exceptionally. TCI remains invested in Multi-modal business as it has a direct bearing on reduction in GHG emissions leading to a positive ESG compliance for all our clients.
We continue to witness an upward swing in demand for 3PL & Cold Supply Chain Solutions driven by the technology-enabled platforms for fulfilment & customer service.
The importance of logistics in corporate board rooms, government investments in infrastructure and Atmanirbhar Bharat all augur well for a strong integrated multimodal logistics player like TCI.